Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photo Albums

Options
  • 23-12-2008 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,676 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of anywhere in Dublin city centre to buy nice photo albums ? Something a little nicer than those bog standard ones you can pick up in dunnes stores and the like. Preferably ones with those semi-adhesive pages with clear plastic overlays so you can put any sized print on the page, as opposed to ones with sized inserts. There are a few in Stock that are quite nice, stained wooden covers, but they have the wrong inserts and (being from stock) are over priced.

Failing retail, anyone have good sources online ? Looked through amazon and didn't really find anything I liked.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭soccerc

Anyone know of anywhere in Dublin city centre to buy nice photo albums ? Something a little nicer than those bog standard ones you can pick up in dunnes stores and the like. Preferably ones with those semi-adhesive pages with clear plastic overlays so you can put any sized print on the page, as opposed to ones with sized inserts. There are a few in Stock that are quite nice, stained wooden covers, but they have the wrong inserts and (being from stock) are over priced.

Failing retail, anyone have good sources online ? Looked through amazon and didn't really find anything I liked.

Try JM Photo in Inchicore

• Registered Users Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭Ideo

Boots have 2 for 1 on photo albums. Good selection too though I'm not certain what exact types they are

• Registered Users Posts: 6,676 ✭✭✭DaireQuinlan

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I'll check out boots tomorrow, and maybe brown thomas aswell. Probably won't be able to make it up to inchicore :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭Fionn

i've got albums from Kiki James London in the past, very good quality and you can get text embossed on the front, maybe a bit pricey tho, but pretty good service.

Advertisement