Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bertra beach on MSW

Options
  • 23-12-2008 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭

when did bertra go up on MSW? is there ever a surfable wave there? dropped down a few times on my way further west and never seen anything there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭W123-80's

lg123 wrote: »
    when did bertra go up on MSW? is there ever a surfable wave there? dropped down a few times on my way further west and never seen anything there.

Howya,

Do you mean Bertra beach, just outside Westport?

I have never seen a surfable wave there. Ever!

Bear in mind I don't surf, but I have visited the beach in question hundreds of times over the last 25 years.

I thought the hotspots around Westport were outside Louisberg - Carrowniskey & Carromore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭hacktavist

Yeah i've never heard of anyone surfing there either i dont know why its up there would have been better if they added carrowneasky instead.
    Is there somewhere you can suggest places?

Advertisement