Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Round trip with SpaceShuttle Endeavour

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,120 ✭✭✭nilhg

That's cool, cheers.

Loving the one of the Shuttle piggybacked on the Jumbo over the desert.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭mikeanywhere

Great series of images and I agree that in-flight piggy back shot is really amazing

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Landing a 747 with a space shuttle on it's back is almost as impressive as flying into space!!

Incredible photos, anything NASA related is just so fascinating, there's a really good image gallery on the NASA website, if you haven't before you should check it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

wow :) imagine having the opportunity to even be able to take some of those :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

samhail wrote: »
    wow :) imagine having the opportunity to even be able to take some of those :)

Agreed, I think anyone here would give there right arm to take alot of these shots tbh

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

These are - without exception - absolutely the coolest and most awesome shots I have ever seen. Great find Cabaal.:cool::)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

see the extra stabilisers on the 747

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Cmar-Ireland

Nasa Deep Space Picture

Probably the greatest picture ever captured.

wowfh4.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Cosmo K

Very nice, thanks for posting.

Advertisement