Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question re games with wireless entertainment pack

Options
  • 22-12-2008 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Ok, this is a mad question... so forgive me in advance.

Went to wrap my husband's present of XBox 360 with wireless entertainment pack and 6 games from Smyths tonight.

Only thing is I can't find two of the games that I'm sure came separately from the actual wireless entertainment pack - Kung Fu Panda/Lego. I know the other four were separate additions to the bundle. I'm almost positive I brought six separate games home in addition to the two boxes.

Can anyone tell me, cos I now can't open the wireless e'pack box, whether those two games are contained within that box, or whether I hid them so well that I've lost them??

As I said, dumb question - forgive me!

:o

PS: I'm not entirely sure hubby will be gutted by the loss of KFP or Lego, but he might have liked to swap them!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

sunsparks wrote: »
    Ok, this is a mad question... so forgive me in advance.

Went to wrap my husband's present of XBox 360 with wireless entertainment pack and 6 games from Smyths tonight.

Only thing is I can't find two of the games that I'm sure came separately from the actual wireless entertainment pack - Kung Fu Panda/Lego. I know the other four were separate additions to the bundle. I'm almost positive I brought six separate games home in addition to the two boxes.

Can anyone tell me, cos I now can't open the wireless e'pack box, whether those two games are contained within that box, or whether I hid them so well that I've lost them??

As I said, dumb question - forgive me!

:o

PS: I'm not entirely sure hubby will be gutted by the loss of KFP or Lego, but he might have liked to swap them!

The two games are in the one box inside the pack.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 sunsparks

You are a gem - thanks! I can put my cupboards back together again now!

PS: Had got the bundle from Smyths. Disappointed to find GOW rather than GOW2 - is there a big difference in the games' quality?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

The first GoW is a great game, and he'll probably want to play that before the second anyway. Maybe you can convince a friend or familiy member to get that for him in time for Xmas ;)

The Lego Indiana Jones/Kung Fu Panda bundle is indeed in one box, the front cover shows the two games. The wireless controller is in it's own package though, like the ones in the shop (except it has a sticker on it saying it's bundle-only, which you can remove).

Kung Fu Panda he might not be into, but Lego Indy should be good fun, and you can play it coop over the holidays :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭Zonda999

sunsparks wrote: »

I've got that too and am yet to open any of it. Tbh, they'll both probably pretty s**t but when i was able to get the pack for 40e(10e less than the RRP of the Wireless Controller alone), you couldnt go wrong. Apparently, tey both have nice graphics, though. Especially the Lego, game. The colours in that nice

Advertisement