Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wallys hut where can i buy it?

Options
  • 22-12-2008 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

hi all

was wondering if anyone can tell me where i can buy the australian wine wallys hut the g ryan show was all talk about it the other day and i want to try it??
    thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 bunalunhoney

Have seen it in Centra in Drogheda. Enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭siochain

supervalue used to stock it not sure if thet still do

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭lilminx

siochain wrote: »
    supervalue used to stock it not sure if thet still do

Supervalue and Centra both do it as far as I know. It's definitely at my local Supervalue at any rate...

Haven't had it myself but supposed to be great for the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭VODKA-MAN

definatly a centra..

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Arathorn

made me sick one nite but maybe because I drank too much.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Hammiepeters

€6 aussie wine will do that to you. A dose of sulphur and heavy metals in there to make it look and smell good. Anything with a general term like South East Australia on the label is usually riverina/riverland stuff. Big volumes, big production, small price. Often cleaned up with copper or silver nitrates to make them palatable. Fiona Looney has a simple pallet, I think. But if she likes it, Whats the harm.

Advertisement