Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone ever bought a Phoenix Flash?

Options
  • 22-12-2008 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭

I'm considering buying a flash but not quite ready to shell out €200+ so was considering ordering this flash (or something similar) so I can do a bit of learning with it..

Ebay Linky

If not this anyone have any recommendations for a flash closer to the €100 mark?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

I would recommend local supplies first (adverts.ie), there are flash guns on regular basis.

If you go with the system flash, you can achieve a little more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Gambler

Heh I've been trying to keep an eye on adverts but everytime one gets posted it gets snapped up before I get there, at this stage I just want to order something and know it's on the way! I was hoping to get something second hand alright but just not having any luck..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Oh jesus christ i'd keep away from that,Looks like utter $hite imo
    A few flashes have popped up for E80-100, iwas selling mine but want to hold onto it now
    Very good though search adverts for sigma ef 500dg super

• Registered Users Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭stcstc

you can buy one of the nissin flashes from warehouse express for about 100 euros

i know a couple of people who have them, they are a little basic but well made and seem to work ok

Advertisement