Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

War pics

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Some good pictures there, mostly ISAF and not US.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

Some great pics. The monkey one is cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭gino85

Some good pictures there, mostly ISAF and not US.

the second link has mostly US soldiers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

I like when Us soldiers are using russian weapons, Dragunov in this case :-)
    Pictures are quite good, some are very captivating.

ThOnda wrote: »
    I like when Us soldiers are using russian weapons, Dragunov in this case :-)
    Pictures are quite good, some are very captivating.

noticed that alright, couldnt remember the name of the rifle

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

From the same site, already posted on the cycling forum for the 6th picture in part 2 (which I think is brilliant)....

2008 in photos - Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3

noblestee wrote: »
    From the same site, already posted on the cycling forum for the 6th picture (which I think is brilliant)....

2008 in photos - Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3

u mean the 6th pic in part 2 because the 6th pic in part 1 has this description

The hand of a dead body lies on the ground amongst the rubble of the earthquake ravaged town May 15, 2008 in Beichuan, Sichuan province, China. (Paula Bronstein/Getty Images)

but the 6th pic in part 2 is a great one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

gino85 wrote: »
    u mean the 6th pic in part 2 because the 6th pic in part 1 has this description

The hand of a dead body lies on the ground amongst the rubble of the earthquake ravaged town May 15, 2008 in Beichuan, Sichuan province, China. (Paula Bronstein/Getty Images)

but the 6th pic in part 2 is a great one

oh, eh, yeah, should have said

Advertisement