Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Robot Chicken

Options
  • 22-12-2008 9:21pm
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭

If you can, check out the first episode of Robot Chicken's fourth season. Pretty amusing BSG sketch in it about the final Cylons.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

eps 2 and 3 are out as well, i thought it had been cancelled after season 3. havent qwatched themyet. BSG sketh? does it spoil the 5th cylon?

They brought out the 2nd star wars episode as well

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

It doesn't really spoil anything if you've seen up to the end of Season 3.

Show is still going - some great sketches still in there amidst the more bizarre ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,905 ✭✭✭✭Stark

I liked the "Joss Whedon" bit and the "There will be blood" bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

the BSG skit with the dart board was very funny.

As well as Joss Wheedon referencing the "wheedonverse"

The show does have its fair share of dud bits but when its good its very good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Robbief10

Is robot chicken being shown on sky anymore? I dont have broadband so i cant watch it on adultswim.co.uk, so any suggestions???:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭cotwold

Robbief10 wrote: »
    Is robot chicken being shown on sky anymore? I dont have broadband so i cant watch it on adultswim.co.uk, so any suggestions???:confused:

Shell out for broadband?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

I was just watching these yesterday, damn it was funny. Liked Ron Moore's T-shirt, with "Lets Frack" on it.

Advertisement