Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Baverian BMW,Belfast wins global award...fair do's!

Options
  • 22-12-2008 6:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭

Global award for Belfast car dealership..

from breakingnews.ie

bmw.jpg

22/12/2008 - 12:10:50
    Belfast-based BMW dealership Bavarian Garages was on top of the world today.

It has been crowned by the prestige German car maker as their best dealership anywhere on the globe.

The BMW ’Excellence in Sales Efficient Dynamics’ award goes with the BMW Dealer of the Year award they picked up earlier in the year.

The company based on Belfast’s Boucher Road beat off competitors from as far afield as America and Australia to receive the accolade at BMW HQ IN Munich.

Managing director Joe Rogers said: “To compete against every BMW dealership around the world and to be placed in first position is a tremendous achievement and a great recognition of the ability of our staff.

“Earlier this year we received ’BMW Dealer of the Year’ which again reflects the professionalism and dedication of the entire Bavarian team.”

At the awards ceremony the dealership was recognised for its success in promoting BMW’s revolutionary Efficient Dynamic technology which has significantly increased the fuel efficiency and reduced the CO2 emissions of both BMW and Mini cars.

Gotta hand it top them. Also, got to hand it to them how to charge too!:eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Stevie Dakota

Wow, I've used them a few times and I can certainly vouch for their pastries and freshly squeezed orange juice.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Wow, I've used them a few times and I can certainly vouch for their pastries and freshly squeezed orange juice.

What's the place like? I'm assuming with this award it's something special, maybe something for some Irish dealers to take hints from. There's more to just building a fancy garage and leaving it at that.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭caze

I'll need to get a service done on my 525d soon, thinking of heading to Belfast for a days outing and dropping the car to these guys. With the 4 Plus servicing and the strong euro might be decent enough value!

Must give them a call in the new year to suss it out, anyone here ever used the 4 plus thing with a northern BMW dealer?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭robbie99

Maybe I'm being a little cynical here but this is a "Sales" award. It doesn't surprise me that they've well exceeded whatever targets BMW AG had set for them - I'm sure a significant portion of their sales went south of the border what with the exchange rate and the VRT changes.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

robbie99 wrote: »
    Maybe I'm being a little cynical here but this is a "Sales" award. It doesn't surprise me that they've well exceeded whatever targets BMW AG had set for them - I'm sure a significant portion of their sales went south of the border what with the exchange rate and the VRT changes.

It doesn't matter whether you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,540 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

robbie99 wrote: »

They refused to sell me (in ROI) a new car earlier this year! Although they were nice about it....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭kluivert

They refused to sell me (in ROI) a new car earlier this year! Although they were nice about it....

BMW have a policy of not exporting cars from the North, I think you have to go to some place in London. Maybe your the same chap i was reading about this earlier in the year.

I think this is quite stupid company policy.

Advertisement