Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky+ viewing card and install question

Options
  • 22-12-2008 6:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭

Hi new to all this so these are probably obvious questions!
    Ordered Sky+ over the weekend and confirmed the installation this morning for january 2nd,just wondering when do I get my viewing card and whereabouts roughly would the engineer install the dish on the house,the sky+box is going upstairs in my room if it makes any difference!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭John mac

the dish needs to be facing south east.
    there is a site that shows the direction, cant recall it at the mo will have a look.

found it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭currythis

John mac wrote: »
    the dish needs to be facing south east.
    there is a site that shows the direction, cant recall it at the mo will have a look.

found it

thats exactly the sort of thing I was looking for,Id imagine dish will be going on chimney stack so,Thanks very much!!

any idea about the viewing card?

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Qprmeath

It (the viewing card)will arrive in the post shortly before the installation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭currythis

Thanks for the info,much appreciated!

Advertisement