Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PP sack race back on!

Options
  • 22-12-2008 4:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

Some strange odds

http://www.paddypower.com/bet?action=go_fb_type&ev_type_id=5103&ev_oc_grp_ids=21460

Phil Brown is 21/1 which is shorter than Scolari and only slightly longer than Stokes Tony Pulis. I'm not saying the Brazilian is in imminent danger but Brown is virtually bombproof.

One very good speculative bet is Next Permenent Manager for Sunderland at 21s, Ricky Sbragia has clearly done well though Niall Quinn and Co may still move to appoint a different man.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

Surely Hughes will be the next to go. If he loses either on Stephens day or New Years he'll be off before he starts spending money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭Pulsar Eagle

Surely Hughes will be the next to go. If he loses either on Stephens day or New Years he'll be off before he starts spending money.
    +1

• Registered Users Posts: 13,327 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

mike65 wrote: »
    Some strange odds

http://www.paddypower.com/bet?action=go_fb_type&ev_type_id=5103&ev_oc_grp_ids=21460

Phil Brown is 21/1 which is shorter than Scolari and only slightly longer than Stokes Tony Pulis. I'm not saying the Brazilian is in imminent danger but Brown is virtually bombproof.

The titel 'sack race' is a minsnomer, as if Phil Brown voluntarily leaves to take up another post* then he is the winner. Hence the odds.

* Obviously this would have to be Sunderland or outside the Premiership, or otherwise he wouldn't be the winner !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

PP odds page is being rebalanced after Chelseas draw! Scolari is in serious danger I reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

Not so sure about Scolari, can't see him being hastily gotten rid of.

Hughes on the other hand has lost the dressing room and is doing dire. He told Elano to not bother turning up for the game against WBA. Jo and others have already fúcked him about aswell.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭ElCrapula

Theyve pulled the market,probably till after todays round of games.Ill be interested to see what price Adams is to go.Portsmouth have been spanked today and Ive had a feeling from the start that Tony doesnt have a clue what hes at.
    There could be a exodus of players during the window and as the club is for sale,will the owner risk relegation and knocking a big chunk off the asking price?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

mike65 wrote: »

One very good speculative bet is Next Permenent Manager for Sunderland at 21s, Ricky Sbragia has clearly done well though Niall Quinn and Co may still move to appoint a different man.

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/Sbragia-is-new-Cats-boss.4825463.jp

I thank you! :D I trust a few of you threw a few euro on this.

Advertisement