Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mondeo - Bluetooth

Options
  • 22-12-2008 2:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭

Anyone know is it possible to get bluetooth fitted by a Ford dealer as an after thought. Expensive ?

Is there any cheaper ways I could get around this ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Anyone know is it possible to get bluetooth fitted by a Ford dealer as an after thought. Expensive ?

Is there any cheaper ways I could get around this ?

You could try adverts.ie the Boards for sale section. There's plenty of radios with B/T as standard. That would be the cheapest option in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,144 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Something like Parrot is probably the easiest and cheapest after market option.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,675 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

I don't think Ford can retro fit the built in Bluetooth system, and changing the radio to an aftermarket job in a new Mondeo would look a bit pants (radio is sculptured in to the facia - and also a bit of a pig to remove).

Parrott 3100 or a Nokia CK15 would probably be the best bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

You can get the facia to fit if done right. That's just what I did. A Parrot kit would be more discreat though. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,675 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

Hal1 wrote: »
    You can get the facia to fit if done right. That's just what I did. A Parrot kit would be more discreat though. :)

In the new Mondeo or the previous model? I wouldn't have thought the new model would have a fascia adapter yet.

• Advertisement
Advertisement