Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car parts Garages/Stores

Options
  • 22-12-2008 2:04am
    Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭

Besides an obvious place like Halfords can anyone recommend me a place for getting car parts. A place in Dublin, somewhere near enough or around Dub 24, 16, 14 would be perfect. Though so long as it's south side it's all good.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

You could try Tallaght Auto Parts 014522816 or City Auto Components in Walkinstown 014501142.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Hal1 wrote: »
    You could try Tallaght Auto Parts 014522816 or City Auto Components in Walkinstown 014501142.

I study across from Tallaght Auto Parts :D

But yeah I'll look into the Walkinstown place as well as the one in Ballyfermot.

Thanks folks

Advertisement