Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photoglossy?

Options
  • 21-12-2008 9:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭

Anyone use photoglossy?

I've ordered some film from them and got 6/12 rolls in 1 package. No word on the other package. But is this normal. I know that 1 type of film was out of stock and only came in so would it be likely that they waited to send the other 5 along with it when it came into stock ?

So far they seem cheap and cheerful aside from leaving me a little confused!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,680 ✭✭✭DaireQuinlan

Phototoxin wrote: »
    Anyone use photoglossy?

I've ordered some film from them and got 6/12 rolls in 1 package. No word on the other package. But is this normal. I know that 1 type of film was out of stock and only came in so would it be likely that they waited to send the other 5 along with it when it came into stock ?

So far they seem cheap and cheerful aside from leaving me a little confused!

I've never used them, didn't know they existed. looking at the prices though they might just edge out 7dayshop, depending on how much the postage is. I know this is common practice for 7dayshop though, I got something once about 2 months after I ordered it, once it came into stock, having got the rest of the order previously.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

Blame An Post, they are willing to deliver two packages sent at the same day from the 7dayshop with 8 days difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,680 ✭✭✭DaireQuinlan

ThOnda wrote: »
    Blame An Post, they are willing to deliver two packages sent at the same day from the 7dayshop with 8 days difference.

Oh, they do that too, no doubt about it. I had one shipment from 7dayshop split up into about 6 or 7 parcels, all sent on the same day. They arrived over two weeks, no two parcels on the same day. Wierd. That 2 month delay was quite legit though. 2 months would be hard for even an Post to pull off ...

Advertisement