Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online: Replaying goals

Options
  • 21-12-2008 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭

Dont know if this has beem mentioned before, but whats with so many people watching the replays of goals online.

Its so frustrating! I was ahead 3-0 today, the guy scored in the 90th minute and then insisted on watching the replay again and again!

Am i alone here?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

You're not the only one :mad:

Last week some guy scored 2 goals on me and I was waiting ages for him to continue playing. They weren't even good. Just simple tap-ins.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

I think it's sometimes used to pee you off, because eventually you will get tired of them faffing about watching their replay and you'll quit. They'll win by default and get the credit, moving up the rankings.

Used to happen all the time in PES 6 at any rate... very annoying to say the least.

I don't mind someone watching a replay if it's a good goal, though...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

If its a good goal i have no problem watchin replays. if its one of those poxy across the box passes then they can go get shagged. they are crap goals.

what really annoys me though is people watching the celebrations. :mad:

Advertisement