Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sabis teaching in UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman etc.

Options
  • 21-12-2008 7:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

I was wondering has anybody here taught in the Middle East under the Sabis system? I've been thinking of applying and I have several questions I would like to get answered before I make up my mind. If anyone can help, please PM me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

KyleBovine wrote: »
    I was wondering has anybody here taught in the Middle East under the Sabis system? I've been thinking of applying and I have several questions I would like to get answered before I make up my mind. If anyone can help, please PM me.

Two things - try a search, as far as I can remember, sabis has been discussed here before. There was a large thread on it, I think.

The other thing is please don't ask people to PM you, it kinda defeats the purpose of a discussion forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 KyleBovine

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    Two things - try a search, as far as I can remember, sabis has been discussed here before. There was a large thread on it, I think.

The other thing is please don't ask people to PM you, it kinda defeats the purpose of a discussion forum.

I had searched the forums before my original post, the threads I read were not particularly informative and were over a year old. I asked people to PM me because I need to ask questions about particular schools and how they are run which I felt might not be appropriate to post on a public forum.

Advertisement