Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Where to buy Bridgestone Tyres in Limerick

Options
  • 21-12-2008 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭

Hello,

As the title I need to find Bridgestone Tyres in Limerick without having to call and/or drive to all the places on a doughnut wheel.

Anybody know?

Also, Jeez tyres places have no damn websites at all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,144 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Victory Tyres on Lelia Street (just off Clare Street) 061 410083, Paul is the man to talk to and he will not put you wrong. Doubt they are open today though.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I got my tyres earlier for €150 each. Bridgestone Pontenza. I called our usual place in Dundalk to ask what he would charge so the guys in Limerick would not screw me over. He said he would charge €175+vat for the exact same tyre.

One place in Limerick wanted €175 incl vat per tyre and the good guys of Mid West Tyres in Raheen did the job for €150 each. :D

I went from this: I should be ashamed: the other side was just as bad. It took a nail for me to notice. :mad:

Prize awarded for finding the nail in the first picture*

PICT0679.jpg

to this:

PICT0681.jpg

* Prize may only be a figment of my imagination

Advertisement