Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Denso Spark Plugs

Options
  • 20-12-2008 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭

Ahoy hoy,

I was looking at a few reviws there on s'plugs for my Civic (1.5 LSi {D15B7 engine}) and alot said to go for Denso's as they cheaper than NGK's but just as good...

Anyone use these...?

AND does anyone know any stockists?!

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭Halfrauds

Seanieke wrote: »
    Ahoy hoy,

I was looking at a few reviws there on s'plugs for my Civic (1.5 LSi {D15B7 engine}) and alot said to go for Denso's as they cheaper than NGK's but just as good...

Anyone use these...?

AND does anyone know any stockists?!

Thanks

I use ngk, but spark plugs in a road car are spark plugs, not gunna make much difference tbh.

if you have a race car thats a different story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭JimmyCrackCorn!

Plugs will make little difference to an engine like that sorry.

In theory regularly changed copper oem plugs of the correct heat grade will make just the same power in this situation as platinum long life plugs.

Since you are not running on the limits of timing and compression either plug is fine.

Sparkplugs.co.uk will ship you any plug that takes ur fancy. Any motor factors will sell you regular plugs and may have some others in stock.
    Halfourds will have expensive plugs if you want long life plugs.

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Seanieke

Thanks guys..figured it'd be an easy way to squeeze a few easy horses out..guess I'll scrap that idea

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭OldmanMondeo

Plenty of Motor factors in Meath would have them, try X-Factors 046-9060402.

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Seanieke

Good man, cheers, I'll buzz em tommorow! It'll be their lucky day, I gotta get shocks & a service kit too

• Advertisement
Advertisement