Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snow in Toronto

Options
  • 20-12-2008 1:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭

Got a nice bit of snow here in downtown Toronto today, it's been falling all day, and the current temperature feels like -20C.:D

Here's a few snaps from outside the house earlier today, around 12.30pm. There's about 16" of snow on the deck outside, and it's still snowing. Digging out the car tomorrow morning should be a blast :(

We're heading to Manhattan tomorrow AM, and apparently it's also snowing. I'll post a few more if I get any decent photos.

68802.JPG
    68803.JPG
    68804.JPG
    68805.JPG

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,033 ✭✭✭Snowbie

WoW, me lies on PC monitor and makes a virtual snowangel.

Great snow pics, thanks for upsetting us sharing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Ok where did you park the Delorean? j/k. You need to be Irish to get that one ;). Great pics, liked the first one where the road dissapears into a snowy abyss. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,323 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Lovley photos there, not jealous at all!!
    Thanks for sharing them with us :)

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 16,644 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

don't worry all i'm sure we'll have similar scenes here in January:pac:

Advertisement