Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Test Routes in Wicklow

Options
  • 19-12-2008 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hey,

i have my test in jan/feb 09 and was wondering if anyone could give me an idea of what the test route for The Murrough in Wicklow town is like..?

I know the town well enough and have been shown the route starting from the grand hotel.

I'll definitely be getting pretests, just would like to have some idea of where ill be goin :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭driverite

The test centre in the grand hotel is gone, do your reverse in dunbar park or glebemount, turn about in pierview or woodside in rathnew a couple of the routes use church hill, over christmas i'll put a map together and msg you

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Shorty86

did my test and passed first time woohoo!

practiced reversing around a corner for about a week on 7 different corners and then got one id never practiced!!! :eek:

all good thought it went smoothly ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭jaffa20

:eek:

The test centre in the grand hotel is gone :confused::confused:

It can't be. Where is the test centre now:confused:

I got 3 possible routes which all start at the grand hotel and have been practising them for ages :(

Anybody care to give me an idea of what the routes are now.

Thanks.

Advertisement