Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TTV Presenter

Options
  • 19-12-2008 8:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭

Think his name is Liam McCormack....
    Something about that chap makes me want to kick him in the temple.......:mad: Anyone agree? And who are the Irish TV personalities who enrage you?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭Full_Circle

I'm afraid I'd have to disagree with you there. As far as our current batch of younger presenters go, I think hes one of the more entertaining ones. He always has funny banter going on with Sarah Morrissey when shes on! :D

The same would go for the two that present that Winning Streak. I honestly cannot stand the show, but Aidan and Kathryn seem so normal and down to earth. The conversations that can go on between them (and the contestants) sometimes beggars belief! :pac:

Its the majority of our older homegrown presenters that make my skin crawl.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 aifricfan16

i think hes cool, and aidan power is a very funny laid back guy, see louis walsh owning him on the cafe??? ''LETS FACE IT, IF THEY WANTED YOU IN ENGLAND, you wouldnt be here''

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Dennis the Stone

Harpie wrote: »
    Think his name is Liam McCormack....
    Something about that chap makes me want to kick him in the temple.......:mad: Anyone agree? And who are the Irish TV personalities who enrage you?

He's a complete knobhead in person too. I had the misfortune of meeting him in Cork back in 2004. Full of himself

Advertisement