Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Toyota MRS parts

Options
  • 19-12-2008 7:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I could pick up some Toyota MRS parts? I need a new front and back bumper, along with the front and back lights, and also the two back side pannels and the front left pannel. I'm clueless at this and I've been looking online but haven't found much. Please help! :o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭[-0-]

Lots of parts on ebay actually. This isn't looking so bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭biggus

Look under MR 2

Yep. :)

I'll get my mechanic to get me a full parts list and source the parts myself. He was quoting me 5 grand to fix this. I can get the parts for around a grand including a new body kit, and with labour on top of that it should be cheap enough. What a relief.

Do Autotrader have a section for crashed cars for sale? I can't see it on their website.

I can get one in the UK for 4 grand. With the VRT (I think it's 1600) this isn't that bad. I could keep my one around for parts I guess, seeing as the engine is perfect. Opinions?

• Advertisement
Advertisement