Advertisement
Private Profiles - an update on how they will be changing here
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.

re discoverkenmare.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭ Oliverdog

Had a quick look - all the best with your site. We're very fond of Kenmare.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,631 dh0661

Well done Jer.

But I did not realise that I now need a passport to visit Kenmare :rolleyes:.

Hubby and myself love Kenmare and I hope to use your site to get some useful information before our next visit.
    Provided that we get "passports" of course.:)

• Registered Users, Regional North Mods Posts: 15,127 Mod ✭✭✭✭ kerry4sam

Very good website by you there Jer and I have some tips/advice for you...

- maybe a little too much emphasis on the whole Passport to Kenmare? No? I was in Kenmare some time back and bought one in Quills for a laugh. It has given the lads at customs a laugh since then when I "accidently" gave them that passport :) .
    - I would like to see some photos of the town though: the Park in the town-centre; the view aound the Stone-Circle; the Golf-Links and GAA ground. My gawd the money that has been invested into the GAA-ground over the years has been phenominal for a small club like Kenmare and I think maybe deserves more of a mention.
    - Some photos of the more traditional looking shop & business-fronts.

Their is an amazing air around the town of Kenmare that I have yet to find a match for (with all my travelling) and I think you could capture that for your website.

Edit: Just re-read your OP and could e-mail some photos if you need some.

Advertisement