Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WTF

Options
  • 19-12-2008 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

I was using the toilets in a certain office building in Dublin when i looked at the walls in one of the cubicles and hello snot all over the wall who the fcuk does that i have seen it before aswell .this was a proper workplace with adults who go in the toilets and sit there and pick their nose and wipe it on the wall first of all thats sick to be even picking your nose goin for a ****. Secondly theres fcukin tissue 1 feet away from you .Am i missing something like It wasnt a child

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

celticwe wrote: »
    ...Am i missing something...

Aye, the art of telling us too much. Yuck! :eek:

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Do you work there or just come in to use the toilets?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Haha was doing the 12 pubs of Barrack St the other night and whilst in one of the dodgier gaffs I went for a slash and there in front of my face above the urinal was a massive glug that had thick red blood in it dried to the wall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,119 ✭✭✭Wagon

I was using the toilets in a certain office building in Dublin when i looked at the walls in one of the cubicles and hello snot all over the wall who the fcuk does that i have seen it before aswell .this was a proper workplace with adults who go in the toilets and sit there and pick their nose and wipe it on the wall first of all thats sick to be even picking your nose goin for a ****. Secondly theres fcukin tissue 1 feet away from you .Am i missing something like It wasnt a child

OMG. lawyers picking their asses an the walls EPIC LULZ

sarcasm Pwned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Fill me in what's "hello snot". Opposed to "goodbye snot", or punctuation perhaps?

EDIT: Heh, just thought of a new meaning to the title....."wipe the f*cker"....aw....why do I think of these things when no-ones' around?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,171 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I have seen much worse on the walls of the 'ladies' in many establishments.

People look so normal, but some of them leave frightening levels of bodily fluids and solids on the walls of toilets.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,227 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Am i missing something

Yes; spelling, grammar and punctuation.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

That's not nice.

People should really finish their dinner.

Starving children in Africa you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭celticwe

Wagon wrote: »
    OMG. lawyers picking their asses an the walls EPIC LULZ

sarcasm Pwned.

epic lulz:confused:Dont work there .But ive seen it in other buildings aswell:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Roadend

who the fcuk does that
    At a guess, people with snotty noses.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Well booger me - that's disgusting!

That's not nice.

People should really finish their dinner.

Starving children in Africa you know.

That would break the sworn rule of "Pick-eth it. Lick-eth it. Roll-eth it. And Flick-ith it". As was written, is now and ever shall be.....(a world without snot.....amen).etc.

Roadend wrote: »
    At a guess, people with snotty noses.

very good,So you then

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Itsnot on tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭boring_job_guy

spurious wrote: »
    I have seen much worse on the walls of the 'ladies' in many establishments.

People look so normal, but some of them leave frightening levels of bodily fluids and solids on the walls of toilets.

In school, we all thought that some girl had defaced our jacks and we were all like "ewwww knacker". Then one guy told us that it was just a guy from another year who had a nose-bleed. It was both a relief and a let down at the same time :pac:.

very good,So you then

No, I usually flick at unsuspecting passers by

In school, we all thought that some girl had defaced our jacks and we were all like "ewwww knacker". Then one guy told us that it was just a guy from another year who had a nose-bleed. It was both a relief and a let down at the same time :pac:.

That snot right!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,119 ✭✭✭Wagon

epic lulz:confused:Dont work there .But ive seen it in other buildings aswell:mad:

Have you? I was just being the sarcastic bollocks i am. That's bad news for the human race though. My mate's doing compter scence in Trinity. When something is funny, some lads actually say the words "epic lulz". At one stage the lecturer said something about arificial intellegence or some bollocks along those lines, and one chap held up a piece of paper with the words "[citation needed]" written on it.

I mean come on...have they ever even seen breasts?!

Have you? I was just being the sarcastic bollocks i am. That's bad news for the human race though. My mate's doing compter scence in Trinity. When something is funny, some lads actually say the words "epic lulz". At one stage the lecturer said something about arificial intellegence or some bollocks along those lines, and one chap held up a piece of paper with the words "[citation needed]" written on it.

They are doing computer science, I think the answer is obvious

snot what you know......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭Hellm0

Have you ever taken a look around whilst on the internet? There are breasts EVERYWHERE.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

and one chap held up a piece of paper with the words "[citation needed]" written on it.

As nerd jokes go that one's kinda funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭D_murph

snot likely :D

*gets coat* :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭boring_job_guy

D_murph wrote: »
    snot likely :D

*gets coat* :o

that snot funny

• Registered Users Posts: 18,915 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

I thought everyone played flick the snot when sitting on the throne :confused:

This post has been deleted.

No i work in a lot of buildings;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 757 ✭✭✭milod

I'll tell ya who does that. The same fcukers that pluck a few fingers full of pubes and sprinkle them into the piss they've left on the toilet seat.

Fcuking savages out there :eek:

Advertisement