Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Weather Conditions. Well done Boards.ie

Options
  • 19-12-2008 3:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭

Hi Folks

Just been driving around today, and the weather is quite rough in places heavy winds and rain, so drivers mind how you go out there espically in areas affected by crosswinds, so drive carefully everyone.

Also just a little not of appreciation to Boards. ie, in this time of constant bad news in the country with the economy and everything else, it sites like this that make me proud to be Irish, everyone pulling together and giving advice or various subjects, issues and topics, keep up the good work and thanks to everyone who adviced me on stuff,

Happy Christmas and Best Wishes for 2009 to Everyone

Spartan33

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭JackFrosty

I agree, im new to this site and i think its great,

• Registered Users Posts: 22,818 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

And a very merry Christmas to you too! I hope we don't ever give you cause to change your mind.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭craichoe

Happy christmas !!

Advertisement