Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

bus driving lesson fee

Options
  • 19-12-2008 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi there
    i am going for large bus licence lessons i was quoted 150euro for 2 hour lesson.Is this the going rate? Any other advice would be a help
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,957 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

It's been a good few years since I did mine but it seems about right. Then, bus lesson costs roughly twice that for a car so in today's figures - €40x2=€80 per hour (x2 hours) = €160.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭driverite

Fas in ballyfermot have an evening course starting 26th of jan on a monday night 480 euro for 10 weeks with a least 10 hours driving also class work, they also do it for rigid licence as well, if your on the dole they will pay for 75% of the course for you,

Advertisement