Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shameless-Series 1-5 £17.89+99p-The Hut

Options
  • 19-12-2008 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭

A brilliant series in my opinion. I got all the series seperately over the past few months and spent a lot more than the above:(. Buy it!!!

See Chasm's post for new link

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,837 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Great value.. bought it on special for €40 in Zavvi about 2 months back. So at this price, it's a steal.

Haven't watched any past the first 3 episodes.. must sit down over the Christmas and watch it.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭indenial

It says £28.89 on that link. Has it gone up in price?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Must have been misprice earlier on. Hope that some-one got it at the cheaper price, £28.89 is still ok though. Just over €30

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭chasm

thehut.com now selling it for £17.93 if anyones still looking

http://www.thehut.com/hut/9961620.product?tduid=84638a495f2542cbab35599136ebfa2f

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

Thats a great deal. Best TV series since Only Fools and Horses. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

I have never seen it but I am going to take a gamble and buy it,

i have never ever done this before and i like a lot of similar shows (i think) spaced, peep show etc.

damn the link is working but the register as a new customer page isn't working.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭0lordy

Worked fine for me just now: registered and ordered.

OP: great find, this is an excellent show, delighted to get it at this price

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

I have never seen it but I am going to take a gamble and buy it,

i have never ever done this before and i like a lot of similar shows (i think) spaced, peep show etc.

You won't regret it! Great storylines in it. Its not for the easily offended though.

Another good buy if you like this kind of thing would be skins

Series 1 and 2 complete available from the hut for £12.93 plus p&p

http://www.thehut.com/hut/9961623.product?tduid=426a320a6210ba9eb1969ea5b8499f71

cheers yeah I saw skins alright.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

Mine arrived yesterday, Less than €20 for Series 1-5 boxset.

Great deal, Was €40 in Zavvi and €95 in the CD store in the Crescent in Limerick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Guvnor

I picked this up - great value and great show.

However on series 5 disc three episode 10 part 6 'in the clear' it's frozen.
    Just wondering if anyone else has had the same issues? Tried it now in three different media players and no luck!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

17.93 from asda.co.uk with free delivery.Someone posted here about it recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭pissed

Mine arrived today from Asda. Posted from Guernsey???

Advertisement