Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Camera Club

Options
  • 19-12-2008 11:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

Hi, does anybody know if there are vacancies for the beginners classes starting in January? Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

Yes.

There are still places in both classes. The 6.30 class normally fills up first.

We had the final meeting for the year last tuesday. Next meeting is Tuesday 6th Jan.

You can also send in an application/cheque by post or drop it into the mailbox in the door if you are passing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 ainenic

Great thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭sineadw

CabanSail wrote: »

We had the final meeting for the year last tuesday. Next meeting is Tuesday 6th Jan.

Didn't know that :( I've been missing so much this last month or two... crud..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

We had Mulled Wine & Minced Pies with Cream too!! :P

Thanks, Caban Sail. Applic form and cheque went through letterbox this am.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭mmalaka

I will be attending the 6:30 class....
    Which class u will attend?

6.30 also. Will be good to know somebody there:)

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭mmalaka

ainenic wrote: »
    6.30 also. Will be good to know somebody there:)

Yes this is what I was thinking about....

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭BillieBob

Sorry to highjack your thread, but just wanted to say that I dropped in my form and subscription into the man in the gallery last sat for the Jan beginners classes 8.30pm.

BillieBob wrote: »
    Sorry to highjack your thread, but just wanted to say that I dropped in my form and subscription into the man in the gallery last sat for the Jan beginners classes 8.30pm.

Did you have a look at the exhibition while you were there?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

6th? I have to write it down to my diary. Newbie incoming! :D

Help! Which of you is G Kelleher pl. I think I did - well I meant to - put down 6.30 for the classes in January and I got a receipt saying 8.30.

Also getting cold feet because I think I'll be years older than anybody else doing the classes.

G Kelleher is not online. He is the Treasurer & takes the bookings for the classes.

There may be a couple of explanations. It could be an error or the 6.30 class may be full, as it normally fills up first. I will try to contact him & ask.

Many thanks, much appreciated

I just spoke to Gerard. The 6.30 class is not full yet, so it's an error somewhere. He will look back through the forms & see if it's on his side. There is still time to change over anyway.

Send me a PM with your name & I will check at the first meeting meeting next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭BillieBob

Cabansail,

Sorry I didn't get a chance to look at the photos as I was late meeting someone. Will definitely check them out the next time.

Advertisement