Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy Christmas

Options
  • 19-12-2008 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,883 ✭✭✭

well it's a little early, but I'm in the christmas spirit today so to all who frequent the Carlow Forum have a great one and a fantastic 2009.

thanks to all of ye for contributing to the forum and for making it a pleasant place to mod:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

right back at ya!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

Happy Kwanza everyone! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

Yep I'll second patrick's post, with regard to the moderating of the forum you make it rather easy, thanks for all the top notch contribution and let's see all the good times role into 2009!

Merry Christmas Everyone in the Carlow forum, yes even you too paddy;)

%5B58%5D_merry-christmas-blue-style.jpg

Dan (aka stick-dan)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

I miss the smell of beet :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Happy Holidays to the multidenominational Carlow forum!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,752 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Happy Christmas Carlovians

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

ClioV6 wrote: »

Me too, damn those cold frosty mornings and murky foggy days just aint the same without the distant hum of the factory and the smell of beet in the air! :( They should at least install a 'Beet Smell Producer' thingy on the site, yeah?! :pac:

Anyway, happy Christmas all, have a good one and be safe!

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

Happy Christmas gang:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭shenanigans1982

ClioV6 wrote: »

I never got used to it but since you said that I actually miss it now.

Happy Christmas everyone and hopefully a Happy new year too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Woohoo, happy christmas from Dublin, mwahahaha!!! :P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,486 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

guy I worked with used to use the beet factory as an excuse/cover for guinness related after effects.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Happy Holidays folks.

These days, you MUST be politicaly correct :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭carlowguy32

that smell of beet was tradition, without it carlow is all cosmopolitan, getting up at 6 in morning and inhaling that would sure wake you up, we will all have to move on

Advertisement