Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Request] Jeremy Clarkson quotes on Switzerland

Options
  • 19-12-2008 1:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭

Strange request, but I thought this would probably be the forum most suited, if not mods feel free to move.
    I'm looking for any quotes by Jeremy Clarkson on his opinions of Switzerland. I know he did a segment about it on Motorworld back in the day and there was an article in Top Gear magazine to go with it(about his adventures driving the TVR around Europe), but I can't find many other sources on the net. Seeing as the Swiss Government have been taking measures to more or less eradicate the car from their country in recent years, it's more than likely a subject close to his heart and there has to be a few more quotes floating around. Any help finding them would be appreciated!
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

"im here in car friendly Switzerland" he's driving behind a digger in a bugatti veyron. go onto youtube, thats your best bet;)

Advertisement