Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale

Options
  • 18-12-2008 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭

Can somebody give me a recap pls? I was watching the other night for the first time in weeks(the wedding episode) but I switched over to Easties :pac: and now Matthew is dead!? What happened to him and how comes they've lost all their money? :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Cazlou

I was only half-watching it myself, but roughly - Karl ran in and stopped the wedding and let it slip about Matthew being there when Donald died. So there was lots of strops and punches thrown. Matthew got into a van and drove at Karl but Karl got out of the way and he was headed towards Anna and swerved and hit some kind of wall or something and flew out through the windscreen of the van, and died in Anna's arms. In a nutshell!:pac:
    some clips here: http://www.tv3.ie/shows.php?request=emmerdale

• Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Holy crap - i'll have to catch the omnibus so i'll be ready for the xmas episodes! :D Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭Rawr!

Holy crap! I missed that episode too!!!

Died in her arms!!

Thats Christmas Episode material....

• Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭tk123

You'd think they'd avoid weddings with their family history! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭Rawr!

Haha...

Thats true....

Weddings, murders etc etc... that family has got it bad....

• Advertisement
Advertisement