Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Peugeot 407 2.0 ST HDI

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,818 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

A 407 is going to be a far nicer place to spend time. I think that particular Astra's too expensive and too leggy. Any chance of a link to the actual 407?

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭jonathan11

definately would go for the 407.
    My father has one and he loves it.
    Bigger, more comfortable and better looking than the astra.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭Row

I've got a 04 1.6 hdi 407 (70k) nearly a year now with 12k since i got it and no problems...
    It's a totally different car to the astra,take the two for a test drive and you'll
    know the difference.
    The only problems with 20 hdi's were dmf's (Dual Mass flywheels) which lead to slipping clutches ,but every car has it's own problems.
    Even the new passats have DMF's and the fail aswell...
    You should be able to pick up a 05 407 20hdi for less than 10,000 euros.
    It's a buyers market out there.....:D

Advertisement