Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

New SUBARU Leggy concept

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

i like too - the rear mirrors must be little cameras are they?
    Still, Love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 64,897 ✭✭✭✭unkel

That pic doesn't give away much. But indeed production models often turn out to be disappointing compared to their concept models. Not just for Subaru

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭homer90

I like the LED style in the head lights......

Is there some new EU directive somewhere that states cars by 20xx must have front LED's fitted ?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,144 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

They look like Daylight Running Lights (DRL). I think all new cars must have DRL from 2011 according to the EU Commission. They are also becoming the latest fashion accessory especially on Audis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭E92

bazz26 wrote: »
    They look like Daylight Running Lights (DRL). I think all new cars must have DRL from 2011 according to the EU Commission. They are also becoming the latest fashion accessory especially on Audis.

Yes, DRLs are compulsory from 2011. Incidentally the new Avensis has these too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭NewApproach

E92 wrote: »
    Yes, DRLs are compulsory from 2011. Incidentally the new Avensis has these too.

Doesn't help it much sure it doesn't!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,423 ✭✭✭pburns

It all looks a bit gimmicky to me - a bit of toning down for the production version should move it in the right direction...

If they keep the profile but pump in a little more aggression with wheel-arches etc. they should get it about right. Am I right in thinking Subaru have abandoned their frameless doors however? They're a cool feature...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

pburns wrote: »
    Am I right in thinking Subaru have abandoned their frameless doors however? They're a cool feature...

they look good, but when the seals perish - they are a pain in the rocks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭245

they look good, but when the seals perish - they are a pain in the rocks.

Have to be careful on frosty mornings too... They seem to freeze very effectively to the glass

• Registered Users Posts: 13 floss992

u can forget about seeing new Evo's and Scooby's on irish roads again ...both are nearly 60k and 2k to tax ....very few can afford that yearly tax

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

floss992 wrote: »
    u can forget about seeing new Evo's and Scooby's on irish roads again ...both are nearly 60k and 2k to tax ....very few can afford that yearly tax

Lol, in my mind. If you could afford that in the first place, for a toy, you can afford 2k tax. Least of their worries lol.

Advertisement