Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blanchardstown SC Gift Card - prepay Mastercard?

Options
  • 17-12-2008 8:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭

The new Blanchardstown SC gift cards. They have Mastercard logos on them, CV2 numbers, signature strips and numbers that look like Mastercard numbers.

Are these just prepay credit cards?

Does this mean I can use them outside the Blanchardstown SC?

I asked the girl at customer services but she sorta stared back at me like I'd just asked for a blowjob ..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Random wrote: »
    I asked the girl at customer services but she sorta stared back at me like I'd just asked for a blowjob ..

Can you be 100% you didnt?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

Stekelly wrote: »
    Can you be 100% you didnt?
    Yes.

donkey_2_Small.jpg

For anyone else interested ..

They're prepay mastercards provided by www.perfectcard.ie - they can be used anywhere that Mastercard is accepted.

They can also be used online I'm told.

The staff in most shops in the Blanch SC have no clue how to process them!

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Qprmeath

They can be used to avoid the Ryanair creditcard charge (€10 per return flight)

• Registered Users Posts: 24 pago48

These cards are rubbish. They refused to accept them in 2 shops I tried. Customer service both in the centre and online are totally unapologetic and downright rude. Avoid like the plague. Nothing but hassle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Banking & Insurance & Pensions

dudara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭galwayjohn89

The centre ones are not guarnateed to work any except in the centres they are branded for. However, the perfect card can be used anywhere including online.

lads its an old thread. at the time of posting the "voucher" cards could be used but various things have changed since.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Old thread..is old.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement