Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rottweiler Pups

Options
  • 17-12-2008 11:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get pure bread Rottweiler pups that'll be ready in about 2 months?

Like does anyone know anyone breeding them?:o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

try the rottweilerclubofireland.com and look up the secretary there. She could put you in contact with some breeders if there are any coming up with litters.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭kazza23

There's an absolutely fabulous young rottie, about a year old, in Dunboyne Pound called Jessie who is looking for a forever home. She's a typical friendly, fabulous rottie, great with other dogs. PM me for contact details if you're interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

It's true, I've met Jessie and she's a great girl. Very sweet, excellent in the car, loves cuddles and kisses.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

There are some really gorgeous young Rotties in rescues all around the country.

Limerick Animal Welfare have an absolute sweetheart of a Rottie at the moment too and she's about a year old. She's excellent with other dogs and totally mushy with people. She doesn't jump up for attention - instead, she sits quietly beside you and gazes at you adoringly. She loves human contact and lives for rubs and cuddles.

Rotties are great! :D

There are lots of benefits to adopting an adult dog instead of a puppy... For one thing, they come with their personalities fully formed - what you see is what you get. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭looserock

boomerang wrote: »

There are lots of benefits to adopting an adult dog instead of a puppy... For one thing, they come with their personalities fully formed - what you see is what you get. :)

That is so very true.

OP If it has to be a puppy, ringing breed club secretary's cant do any harm, but if you hear something like " we'll have a litter in 4 months" don't be surprised, they won't have knowledge of anybody's litters except there own or there close friends.

The best thing to do is get yourself to The National Show Centre. Cloghran, Swords,. Co. Dublin on the 27th dec and you can speak to dozens of breeders there, its one of the biggest shows of the year.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭kerrysgold

There are regularly Rotties in the pounds and rescues. keep an eye on http://petsireland.invisionzone.com and also www.irishanimals.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭mel123

looserock wrote: »

The best thing to do is get yourself to The National Show Centre. Cloghran, Swords,. Co. Dublin on the 27th dec and you can speak to dozens of breeders there, its one of the biggest shows of the year.

have u got a website link with info on this show, id love to go??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Hi, showdogsireland.com has the list of all shows and results, there is a schedule you can download there too for the show.

I will be there showing my rottie, we are in open dog, come and say hi. "CUCHULAIN THE BRAVE" is his name.

The secretary will only put you in contact with reputable breeders within the breed, and that might mean waiting a while for a litter, which i had to do. i had to wait a few months to get a good litter and it was well worth the wait. My fella is my first one and hes well on his way to becoming a show champion.

Advertisement