Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

x factor 2009 group?

Options
  • 17-12-2008 4:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

hi,

i have already applied for the 6th series of the x factor as a solo artist but i'd much prefer to enter it as a group.

if there are any tallented singers out there (male only, sorry) that would like to form a group to enter the competition, please contact me by email at adz7@hotmail.com.

it's not gonna turn into a chore and i really just want it to be a great experience, win or lose, so if you think you have tallent and wanna just give it a try, pease let me know.

thanks
    Adz

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭rgjmce

a144 wrote: »
    hi,

i have already applied for the 6th series of the x factor as a solo artist but i'd much prefer to enter it as a group.

if there are any tallented singers out there (male only, sorry) that would like to form a group to enter the competition, please contact me by email at adz7@hotmail.com.

it's not gonna turn into a chore and i really just want it to be a great experience, win or lose, so if you think you have tallent and wanna just give it a try, pease let me know.

thanks
    Adz

Do u have any recording of ur voice?

Where are you based?

Advertisement