Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Webisodes Season 2 or 3 ????

Options
  • 17-12-2008 1:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭

I am watch Season 2 at the moment and after getting into the show was reading a little about it online. Webisodes sounded interesting but which seasons have them and where can I see them please. Remember I am only on S02E08 so I did not want too find out about future shows. I read about Helo and Susan before I seen end of season 1. It did not add to it if you know what’s coming. Thanks in advance
    :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,325 ✭✭✭✭noodler

There are webisodes between season 2 and 3 (The Resistance)

And there is a few running at the moment for the gap between season 4 and 4.5.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,185 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Yes they take place between the end of Season 2 and begining of Season 3. There are 8 of them afaik and are about 5 or 10 mins long each.

Advertisement