Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

C&C Please

Options
  • 17-12-2008 12:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭

Three recent enough pics

Oisin
    CA48929861074FA58083226C6465855A-800.jpg

EAA72A8D735B42729714ADADE271F4DA-800.jpg

3F5FE630109D4A61964A40B885AA5555-800.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,316 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

Like the first one its pretty good, second one not so much, i personally dont lik city shots. The third shot, i love its definitly one for a calender...... Any pp on the third?

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Nisio

The third one was a long exposure of Corks lights bouncing off some fairly fast moving clouds I haven't tried any PP with it.

O

edit: the more I look at it the more I want to take out the electricity pole and lines :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭bmcgrath

Yeah the third one is good alright. Have you got some editing software that you can clone out the power lines? Would clean it up nicely.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

First: The top right hand corner of the image is distracting. It takes away from the image completly. The fact its not where focus should be, but its where the eye is drawn to because it stands out is a mark against it being a good shot. There's nice lighting in the rest of the picture, and a good reflection. I just think the shot was very poorly framed.

Second: Underexposed, looks murky and dull. And there's nothing of interest in the photo that your eyes are drawn to straight away. It's just cluster which is completely boring. Add in the fact its underexposed and ..well.. Also you've lost any details in the darks of the picture. There's a tree there that just looks like a big mass of something. Its more of a point&shoot type shot. Just taking the photo for the sake of it, no real aim or focus of what you're shooting. No real subject.

Third: Really like this. Nice vibrant colours and lovely motion captured. The only thing I'll say is, the far away telephone pole/power line is fairly distracting. I'd probably try clone this out myself as it draws the eye away from the rest of the photo. Overall, its a nice image :) defo a keeper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭brayblue24

I particularly like the second one because of the protruding shape of the buildings. Agree with earlier poster-lose the telephone pole in the bottom one because otherwise great shot.

• Advertisement
Advertisement