Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outdoor boiler

Options
  • 16-12-2008 4:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Need a little bit of help. We have 10 rads in the house all heated by a 20kw solid fuel stove, but its a bit of a *%$% when you arrive home from work at 9 or 10 at night and have to light a fire.:( When we built the house we left provision to install an oil fired boiler and we need to do it NOW - problem being because of space, time and cash constraints this is going outside so I need to source a heatpac or some sort of external housing for a firebird 90. Firebird have told me that I would have to send the unit to them to have one fitted, but I don't have time for that. So I would really appreciate if somebody could tell me where I might find one or if you know of any company who manaufactures them.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭JamesM

I believe that Firebird, Grant, Warmflow etc all manufacture their own. It would be interesting to hear of a company that made a universal cabinpack.
    Jim.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 T2

Thanks for that bit of info Jim, if they all make their own and you cant get a universal one, I might as well make a start on the shed!:mad:

Advertisement