Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

20 Moments that Rocked Ireland!

Options
  • 16-12-2008 4:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

anyone see it last night?pretty good....think they left stuff out though:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭iseegirls

It's on the TV3 website if you want to see it again.

I saw it - virtually nothing new. Same thing as before in which you would see on Reeling in the Years, but with a few people talking about it.

But don't worry - if ya love countdowns - there's the best reality TV moments of 2008 on TV3 over Christmas. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,938 ✭✭✭deadwood

I thought it was unoriginal, predictable and vague - a bit like TV3 news in some ways, I guess.

I'd expect better from a transition year student.

A poor imitation of Reelin' in the Years, which is a rip-off of Rock and Roll years from the beeb in the 80's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Switcharoo

Why was that curly-haired idiot calling him "Phil Lie-not" - WTF? It's not subjective or anything.... it's "Lin-not". DUH!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭HydeRoad

Actually, contrary to the popular pronunciation, I was led to believe that 'Lie-not' was the correct pronunciation. That was specifically aired by someone recently, in relation to Philo.

Phil 'Lin-not' spills off the tongue more easily, but Phil 'Lie-not' is correct.

Advertisement