Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swords Writers' Group

Options
  • 16-12-2008 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Swords Writers' Group is open to new members for 2009. :)

Swords Writers' Group meet fortnightly for two hours and is ideal for anyone who would like to write in a small group setting and share thoughts and ideas in an informal atmosphere. The group will commit themselves to free writing, reading and to providing feedback in an effort to support, encourage, critique and motivate each other. Spaces are limited so please contact us to join the group.

For further information contact Swords Writers at swordswriters@gmail.com.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 GerW

Hi All,

The first Swords Writers Group meeting is next Wednesday (14th Jan).

For further info contact swordswriters@gmail.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭busted flush

GerW wrote: »
    Swords Writers' Group is open to new members for 2009. :)

Oh i don't know about that, it might be a dangerous some one could get hurt !
    Why don't ye stick to a pen and paper ? Swords; if i was interested, how and where would i buy them? Also what kind of ink would i use, id hate to arrive with two top of the range "soul warrior black katanas", only to be seriously embarrassed when i find out Ive forgotten to buy ink. I assume paper will be supplied.

Advertisement