Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smoked Salmon

Options
  • 16-12-2008 12:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭

For anyone who like me likes Smoked Salmon at Xmas there is Nolans Wild oak smoked Salmon half price in Tesco till tomorrow. It's a side of smoked salmon that you would need to slice but is very nice from what I remember. Normally 31.99 now 15.99. Picked up 2 myself.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭trailerparkboy

The

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭trailerparkboy

The salmon in lidle is the best, they have a special smoked salmon in a wooden box for 11.99, got it last xmas and it was just georgous.

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭boopolo

Lidl have reduction on the small 200g pack for the past few weeks. Not sure the exact price but it's €2 something per 200g.

Whats is he weight of the Nolan ones in Tesco

boo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

I could be wrong,but I think the stuff in Lidl is farmed.Farmed fish tastes disgusting compared to wild fish

Advertisement