Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Café Sol

Options
  • 15-12-2008 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

I don't think I misread the offer, they're selling a any sandwich with any hot drink for €4.50, tasty stuff.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭clint_silver

Cafe Urbano, 100 yds from the back of Jervis Street SC has had this same offer for ages. always packed.

Insomnia used to have the same deal for 5euro but they scrapped it and are now gone 3 items for price of 2 with cheapest item free.

Munchies has a loyalty card, get 10 sandwiches, then 1 free.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Cafe Urbano, 100 yds from the back of Jervis Street SC has had this same offer for ages. always packed.

Insomnia used to have the same deal for 5euro but they scrapped it and are now gone 3 items for price of 2 with cheapest item free.

I think everywhere is doing similar offers, and they can afford to:

20c of bread + 50c of meat + 30c of salad + 20c of coffee = still making big profits

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭johnfás

I think everywhere is doing similar offers, and they can afford to:

20c of bread + 50c of meat + 30c of salad + 20c of coffee = still making big profits

+ probably 10 euro per hour per employee + rent + light and heat + insurance = considerably less profit.

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭boopolo

11 sandwiches is just too much for me. There would be no room for beer.

Advertisement