Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice or Recommendations

Options
  • 15-12-2008 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

New the this side of boards & it's great thanks for being so open.

I am looking for a medium (i think) who does readings & possibly some healing if necessary. Can anyone point me in the right direction please? Location wise would be North Dublin. I have seen someone before who read my cards & she was quite good.

Thanks in advacnce guys!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭ladybirdirl

hi there,

Would recommend Catherine Woods in East Wall for healing & I think she does do some medium work but moreso cards reading...very good individual though

LB

ladiee24 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

New the this side of boards & it's great thanks for being so open.

I am looking for a medium (i think) who does readings & possibly some healing if necessary. Can anyone point me in the right direction please? Location wise would be North Dublin. I have seen someone before who read my cards & she was quite good.

Thanks in advacnce guys!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭The-Star

Hi,
    I am also new to the board. I am a medium/healer in the West of Ireland. The reading I do are soul readings. I would love to try by e mail.:) I also work over the phone.
    p.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭ladiee24

The-Star wrote: »
    Hi,
    I am also new to the board. I am a medium/healer in the West of Ireland. The reading I do are soul readings. I would love to try by e mail.:) I also work over the phone.
    p.

hey thanks a million for the reply! i would be very interested in a reading via email!

Can I post my e amil address here?
    P.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭ladiee24

no prob best to pm it to me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Irishlawgirl

The-Star wrote: »
    Hi,
    p.

Hey,

I've had one soul reading before and it was very accurate about my personality and found it to be extremely helpful. I would love if you would "do"/"no idea what the correct term is!" me please via e-mail/however you want to work it.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭laura1408

Just seen a guy from the north of dublin recently, his name is jeff, very good, he heals you first then does a reading.....

PM me if u want his number,

I found he was spot on

Hey,

I've had one soul reading before and it was very accurate about my personality and found it to be extremely helpful. I would love if you would "do"/"no idea what the correct term is!" me please via e-mail/however you want to work it.
    Hi, Please e mail me and I will tell you what I need.
    Regards,
    Phil:)

Advertisement