Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blennerville Tralee

Options
  • 14-12-2008 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭

I took this shot today in Tralee, I like it but some C & C welcome

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

I think it's hiding somewhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Fireman

I think it's hiding somewhere?
    Not sure what happend there but its up now

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

I quite like the picture.
    Lots to look at in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭l pearse

This is a fantastic shot Fireman, l would be really proud of myself with a capture like this...:)

Looks early morning, peaceful & so still......lt's a Keeper, very nice.

Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭nilhg

It's a scene that was crying out for HDR treatment really, there's huge dynamic range in the shot, and it has led to too much of the sky and its reflection being burnt out.

If you shot this in RAW you could try making a copy and developing that with -2 or 3 of exposure, and then blend the two files, its a nice scene and worth putting a little work into.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,403 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

I like this, it's a scene I always love as I make my way out to Castlegregory...usually in the summer but nice to see it in a winter setting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭superflyninja

great shot.i must head out to blennerville myself when im in tralee for christmas!

Advertisement