Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Botanic Gardens Amsterdam C&C

Options
  • 14-12-2008 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭

I've just uploaded a new series of abstracts (mostly) from an afternoon at the Botanic Gardens in Amsterdam. I considered ditching one or two of numbers 4,5 and 7, but I thought I'd include them anyway as I couldn't choose between them.

Botanic Gardens Abstracts

What's your favourite and least favourite of the series?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭l pearse

#1 & #6 simlply burst off the screen..love them both. Why don't you Post up the actual shots rather than the link. Show us ur stuff..any other Dam pix alb....:confused: l just need a fix!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭alb

l pearse wrote: »
    #1 & #6 simlply burst off the screen..love them both. Why don't you Post up the actual shots rather than the link. Show us ur stuff..any other Dam pix alb....:confused: l just need a fix!!!!!!

Well those are all technically Dam pics ;) there might be one or two more in the works soon, what's your obession with pics from there anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭l pearse

I just love this city alb....l'v travelled to Amsterdam a lot in the last
    9 years, It's my happy place.. So if anyone brings back some shots l like to see them.....Never been to the Botanic Gardens in Amsterdam though.

Obsession? Maybe! :)
    Now where's the pics dude!!!!!! :D lol

Linda
    holland-flag-44.gif

Advertisement