Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beach Lifeguard Courses over the xmas/january?

Options
  • 14-12-2008 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭

Hey any lifeguards out there? not sure were to post this. Anyone know of any BLG courses goin on over the christmas or january or even february? I need a renewal and the IWS site is a joke.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Don;t know of any but you could contact some of the instructors listed on this site

http://www.lifeguardsireland.com/courses.htm

As the courses require a good bit of time in the water it might be too cold to have them at this time of year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Summit

There are usually all done in April/May just before the summer season starts. You only need to have the cert before beginning work in June you wont need it for the applications

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Bakharwaldog

ya i thought it was like that too..i heard tho that last year (in mayo anyway) they werent giving any points for the cert if u didnt have it at the interview....but id say its probably cool if im doin a course at the time...just wouldnt mind gettin it out of the way now ya know

Advertisement