Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

student finance

Options
  • 14-12-2008 5:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

Im having great difficulty getting on to their website!
    Is it down or is this just happening to me?
    student finance ni is a joke altogether! i thought by using the website i might not have to deal with the dopes on the fone...but apparently its **** what ever way

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Handy little site for you here.

http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

did ya not just fill out the form they sent in the post? i thought they were really handy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

They can be difficult to deal with sometimes. I got a loan to pay my first year tuition fees no problem, but for my second year tuition fees, they took ages to reply to me. They then said it was because the address they had for me was incorrect (which it couldnt be, because it worked no problem in first year). Either way, all sorted now, but ring up the helpline to clear things up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

Archimedes wrote: »
    They can be difficult to deal with sometimes. I got a loan to pay my first year tuition fees no problem, but for my second year tuition fees, they took ages to reply to me. They then said it was because the address they had for me was incorrect (which it couldnt be, because it worked no problem in first year). Either way, all sorted now, but ring up the helpline to clear things up.

good advice

Advertisement