Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 09 ONLINE?

Options
  • 14-12-2008 12:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

i can connect fine to pes 09 online, line go into lobbies and al that...but when i try to play someone it says...error occured. i think my version is 1.02, does anyone know what might be wrong?? is there a certain nat type you are supposed to use for the game? thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭steve927

I think you need the latest download. Go to system settings at the main menu, then go to downloads and the update should be there. I dont think it has anything to do with your NAT settings. You cant play people who have the latest download if you dont have it. Add me as a friend on LIVE, my gamercard is dublinguyie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 grear

thanks for the message..i did the last update on the playstation network and i did an update on pes 09 yesterday and installed it and it's still not working.
    does anyone know if you should have specific nat setting number or any changes in router settings??

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

having the same problem :(

Any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

Getting something similar here. Can get into lobby etc but when I try to join a match room I get 'an error has occured'

I have updated to .02

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

I seem to be having the same problem. Ive updated but it still says I'm running version 1.00.00 - theres no update listed under download either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭budgemook

Guys, How good is your internet connection? A 1 meg connection probably isn't good enough and also a wired connection is best. You can go to the konami site to check if your connection is good enough. Mine isn't which is lucky for everyone who can play it online :)

http://www.konami.jp/we/network/2009/uk/xbox/speedtest.html

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

budgemook wrote: »
    Guys, How good is your internet connection? A 1 meg connection probably isn't good enough and also a wired connection is best. You can go to the konami site to check if your connection is good enough. Mine isn't which is lucky for everyone who can play it online :)

http://www.konami.jp/we/network/2009/uk/xbox/speedtest.html

Its nothing to do with the internet connection. I physically cant update to 1.00.02

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭budgemook

Tusky wrote: »
    Its nothing to do with the internet connection. I physically cant update to 1.00.02

Ah I meant that for the other posters who do have the update. As for your problem, F**k knows!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 SPORTINGGAMEZ

Hi guys, new to this forum. Could somebody tell me what type of connection I need to play online pes? Playing from my pc, which is fairly high spec, but about to change my isp in a few wks (when i move out of college) so not sure what i will need. Tanx.
    :)

Advertisement