Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NIKON D70

Options
  • 14-12-2008 12:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭

Hi I need help I dont know a lot about this Nikon so someone might be able to tell me sometimes when I go to take a shot its like it wont do anything an F flashes in the screen Im useing it on auto but its like it just stops ?????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

is your memory card full?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

harly1516 wrote: »
    Hi I need help I dont know a lot about this Nikon so someone might be able to tell me sometimes when I go to take a shot its like it wont do anything an F flashes in the screen Im useing it on auto but its like it just stops ?????

Slow down and use punctuation! I havnt a clue what your on about!

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭xshayx

This could be a lens issue. Are you using an old lens - one with an aperture ring? This needs to be set/locked to the smallest aperture. Could also be dirty contacts, give them a clean.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭conkeroo

landyman wrote: »
    Slow down and use punctuation! I havnt a clue what your on about!
    In fairness, its not that difficult. :rolleyes:

conkeroo wrote: »
    In fairness, its not that difficult. :rolleyes:

I'm an advocate of proper english

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,684 ✭✭✭DaireQuinlan

landyman wrote: »
    Slow down and use punctuation ! I havn't a clue what you're on about!

Fixed that for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭whyulittle

Fixed that for you.

No you haven't. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,684 ✭✭✭DaireQuinlan

aargh ! If there's one thing worse than being a grammar pedant, it's getting it wrong :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭Phototoxin

The F is either memory card Full or the F-stop (aperture ring) not set to the smallest (usually f/22)

aargh ! If there's one thing worse than being a grammar pedant, it's getting it wrong :D

I think its time for me to eat my words or my stripey woolly hat!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭thedarkroom

Is this your problem?

If you need a copy of the manual I can send you the pdf version on a disc or alternatively if you register your camera on the Nikon website then you can download the manuals directly from here:-
    http://nikoneurope-en.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/nikoneurope_en.cfg/php/enduser/std_alp.php?p_sid=HCsrWplj&p_prods=19%2C56&p_pv=2.56&p_cats=650&p_cv=1.650

If you want to pm me with your address I can send you the manuals on disc,

David

• Registered Users Posts: 2,852 ✭✭✭Hugh_C

aperture ring for sure

Advertisement